Monday, January 16, 2012

Custom Bridal Headpiece using Vintage Comb

I do a lot of custom bridal headpiece designs, and from time to time I am asked to incorporate the bride's own brooch or in this case, a vintage hair comb that the bride had purchased from Etsy.  The gorgeous hair comb was incorporated into a champagne feather fascinator headpiece with two handmade feather flowers with pearls.  A champagne flower rosette was then handrafted from silk tafetta, to pick up the floral rosette design in the skirt of the bride's wedding gown.  I really like the way this headpiece turned out and it should complement her wedding gown very nicely.

If you would like me to make a bespoke bridal fascinator for your wedding using your vintage or antique brooch or other heirloom jewelry component, send me an email and we can discuss your ideas and I can provide a quote.  I can be reached at http://www.ellenmariedesign.com/ or email to EllenMariePDX [at] gmail.com.  I ship my bridal fascinators worldwide: this lovely creation is headed off to Canada.






Visit EllenMarieDesign.com to view birdcage veils and bridal fascinators, or to request information.

No comments:

Post a Comment