Monday, February 18, 2013

Real Bride - Michelle Custom Bridal Hair Flower in Champagne

Michelle emailed me photos from her wedding!  I love when brides take the time to send photos after I have designed their wedding accessories.  Michelle was wearing an absolutely stunning Maggie Sottero gown and wanted a simple and elegant silk hair flower to go with it.  I created her silk wedding hair flower by individually cutting and curling silk petals and layering them to form this lovely dahlia.  I paired her hair flower with my Isadora angle birdcage veil in champagne.

Lovely!

Champagne silk dahlia hair flower by Ellen Marie Design

Michelle's wedding photos


I can make many different types of handcrafted silk flowers, which you can order from my Ada link:
http://www.ellenmariedesign.com/item_305/Ada-Silk-Bridal-Hair-Flowers--Silk-Rose-Hair-Clip--Silk-Wedding-Hair-Clip--All-Flowers-Any-Color.htm
I can even do them in colors or handpainted silks and dyes.  Just send your photos and requests.

Visit EllenMarieDesign.com to view birdcage veils and bridal fascinators, or to request information.

1 comment:

  1. I like to collect beautiful hd wallpaper and select some to share with others.

    ReplyDelete