Saturday, March 31, 2012

Real Bride - Wedding Photos of Cher's Wedding

I am always thrilled when brides send me their wedding photos.  Cher sent me these images from her special wedding day in North Wales.  These are some of my favorite wedding photos, I can really feel the love and fun in this wedding!

Here is Cher's wedding story:

"It was a brilliant day - really relaxed.  We got married in Ruthin in North Wales and then had a party in our garden - there's loads of room because we live on a farm.  We had an inflatable assault course for the kids and a caricaturist instead of a photographer - I hate having my photo taken!  A band called My Eleventh Toe from Chester played in the afternoon and we had a beautiful buffet prepared by my new sister and mother-in-law, a hog roast and free bar.  At night we had an Elton John tribute act and had firepits around the garden.  It was fabulous - and stayed dry and sunny and warm which was a bit of a mini-miracle!

Thank you again!"

-Cher



To reflect her unique sense of style, Cher chose a black birdcage veil paired with a black and champagne feather flower fascinator headpiece.

Visit EllenMarieDesign.com to view birdcage veils and bridal fascinators, or to request information.

No comments:

Post a Comment