Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Photo Shoot! - Vintage Net Veils and Unique Bridal Hair Flowers

I have been very busy with bridal season, but wanted to take a moment to share some amazing photos! 

These lovely images were shot by Portland wedding photographer Michael Long of PortlandPhotographers.com.   I shared some of my unique bridal headpieces, colored bridal hair flowers, and a couple of sassy French Net veils and tulle birdcage veils for this Portland fashion photo shoot.  If you would like a unique bridal veil or headpiece, just contact me.  I can make any style to complement your gown and unique sense of style.

Thanks to Portland Photographer Michael Long and Portland model Elizabeth Ruth Pettyjohn for this amazing photo shoot!



Visit EllenMarieDesign.com to view birdcage veils and bridal fascinators, or to request information.

No comments:

Post a Comment