Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Real Bride - Andrea Wiebe

Yay!  More real bride photos!  These images were sent in by Andrea Wiebe. 

I am a bridal designer based in Portland, Oregon, but I sell directly from my website, www.ellenmariedesign.com to brides located all over the world.  From time to time I have the chance to meet a local Portland bride in person.  Andrea contacted me about a custom bridal feather fascinator and veil to pair with her informal wedding gown.  We sat down in a local Portland coffee shop and discussed her design ideas and concept.  I then put together this design for Andrea featuring a double feather flower in ivory with black accents to pick up her wedding gown sash.

One of the great things about custom bridal headpieces and hair flowers with veil is that you can pick up the style of your gown whether it is vintage or modern.   Here are Andrea's wedding photos!



Thanks for sharing your amazing wedding photos, Andrea!

If you would like a custom bridal set, just contact me.

Visit EllenMarieDesign.com to view birdcage veils and bridal fascinators, or to request information.

No comments:

Post a Comment