Monday, February 18, 2013

Custom Bridal Hat with Double Layer Birdcage Pouf Veil

Custom Bridal Hat with Double Layer Birdcage Pouf Veil
I love working with brides all over the world, to help bring their wedding style to life.  Brides send me their wedding gown photos and ideas, and together we discuss the inspiration for their wedding design.  I mock up designs and send photos of the custom design for approval prior to shipping.

This is one of my favorite bridal hats.  On an ivory silk hat base, I have added a dahlia flower, lace, sheer golden leaves, netting, and pearls.  This custom wedding hat is paired with a short pouf veil in a double layer of birdcage veiling.




Whatever your idea is for the perfect wedding hat, I can probably help you bring it to life.

Visit EllenMarieDesign.com to view birdcage veils and bridal fascinators, or to request information.

No comments:

Post a Comment