Monday, February 18, 2013

Custom wedding hat with veil set

Custom wedding hat with veil set in champagne and emerald green

Not every bride wants to wear white or ivory.  In this case I created a stunning bridal hat in colors of champagne silk and emerald green Swarovski beaded center, made to match the bride's lovely dark green dress. 



Champagne bridal hat with tulle veil and handcrafted silk flower with Swarovski rivoli center

A champagne birdcage tulle veil completes the set.  I also made matching bridal shoe clips, and adorable peacock feather hair clips for the bridesmaids. 
Bridal show clips - custom bleached peacock feathers with crystals


Bridesmaids feather hair clips


I really loved this colorful set!  If you would like to have me design your perfect wedding accessories just contact me!


Visit EllenMarieDesign.com to view birdcage veils and bridal fascinators, or to request information.

No comments:

Post a Comment